Tuesday, May 28, 2013

heads up

Just as a heads my surgery is tomorrow so I will not be writing my blog post tomorrow. Hope to be back to writing on Thursday. Please keep me in your thoughts.

I struggled with what to write about today. My mind is is other places and doing other things, apparently without inviting the rest of my body.

So I am going to give myself today off so I can get ready for my surgery and be able to focus and hopefully write a good post on Thursday. Thank you guys so much for reading my posts and thank you for all the amazing comments that I have received. I really appreciate all the support. Just remember having mental illness does no t make you any less important than normal people. You are strong, you are beautiful, your are worthy, and you are magnificent!!! See you guys Thursday!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment