Thursday, September 12, 2013

So.......

I am sorry I haven't blogged since last week. Things have been very hectic around here with Summer break being over. School has started for my kids, my insomnia is back in full force, and I have been dealing with personal issues that I want to keep private and have nothing to do with my mental illness. Needless to say I have not been able to think of anything to write. I always try to stay positive and upbeat. That is just part of my personality and yet for the last few days I have been dealing with the feeling of being lost and broken. I am just dealing with a lot.
 I know that it will get better. I know that I am not doomed. This too shall pass. I can work through and change some things that have become unhealthy habits. It's just the waiting game I really detest. Patience is a virtue and I apparently do not posses it.
So, today's post has no funny word play or beautiful imagery. It has no moral of the story. Morals of the story always come after the story has been told and I am currently still going through this story and trying to find my place. Today's post is just an honest depiction of what I am going through right now and I feel that I have let you guys down by not writing as usual or at least not explaining why. I hope that you all can forgive me and understand that I really wanted to blog, I just didn't have the time or the mental capacity to properly think.
I hope to be up and writing tomorrow and back to semi-normal, at least in a blogging sense.


I will just leave you with a quote that seems highly appropriate for this week's troubles.

"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans," John Lennon



Until tomorrow my friends,
Neurotic Nelly

10 comments:

  1. Don't be silly Nelly, there is nothing to apologise for! :-D We all have lives and issues and sometimes we need to sort things out and things do get too hectic to be able to do what we feel we should do, or would like to do, and in fact somethings that we really have to do and just can't!
    I didn't write as much as I would have liked while the kids were home from school and now that they are back I too am finding it one extra thing that comes with lots more responsibility that I need to get back in the swing of things! I am also like you that I feel guilty and feel like I am letting others down by not writing and even more so, not commenting always or responding to comments! I feel like you do, but when I hear it coming from someone else I want to reassure you that it is OK and we understand and there is nothing to feel bad about!
    Take your time, and do as much as you can, do what you need to do and we will always be here when you get back...unless someone shuts the internet down and that is not likely! :-)
    And I love that quote, it really sums it all up doesn't it?
    Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Susan! Yes it has been rough. I thought when my kids when back to school I would have more time to blog but somehow I seem to have less time. The insomnia is making me sluggish and exhausted. And all the other stuff plays on my mind like a broken record( thanks OCD). It's been quite the week. I'm sure it will all fall into place and things will improve. Just frustrating when I want to write and nothing comes to mind but stuff I don't want to write about. That quote priceless in its honesty. Thank you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete