Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hectic...

Sorry I was unable to write on Tuesday. Things are sooo hectic right now. Both of my kids have started back to school. One of them is doing online school which is way more complicated than I previously thought, but I am sure it will get easier when we get used to how it works. Also my husband has vacation all week long so my schedule is completely off. I am no longer sure which days are which. It is Thursday right?

I am still worried about my Aunt but we won't know much about her issues until after a M.R.I. which won't be until next week. I would love for her to have gotten one when she last fell and hit her head, but that crappy shack of a hospital didn't have one. I mean, what hospital doesn't have a simple M.R.I. machine???!!!??? That one, apparently.

So in short, I have been so damn frazzled I have no idea what to write about, I haven't been able to keep all the way up with reading the posts in my group, and even have struggled to read some of my comments in an orderly fashion. (So if I haven't responded to any comments you may have left for me, I apologize and will be answering them shortly)My normal plans have been altered and as someone with OCD I am finding it hard to get into the scheme of things. I am not sleeping well. I am stressed. I have been more aggravated than usual. I haven't been in the best of moods. I just don't deal well with changes in my daily regimen. Ugh.

I will find my niche though, and I will get back to my usual blogging. Sorry about this guys, and I hope to be back writing with an actual post about mental illness on Tuesday. Till then, hope you all have a marvelous weekend.....hurry up Saturday I need a nap already!

Neurotic Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment